At PhysioEvolution the health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority.
Public health orders are creating a clear divide between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, but this does not extend to accessing healthcare services. We will not discriminate, but would like to know your vaccination status when you book your first appointment.
We apply the COVID-19 GUIDELINES applicable to our Health industry. We will operate within these guidelines for everyone and request that you co-operate fully with them.
Please read the COVID-19 guidelines below:
- If you have travelled from overseas, any departure point, in the previous 14 days, please let us know when you make your appointment so we can check your status.
- If you have been travelling within Australia, assess your health status and the COVID status of the areas where you have been before attending your appointment.
- If you are in a self-isolating period, for any reason, do not attend your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend your appointment until fully recovered.
- If you have recently had COVID-19, you must wait 7 days before attending and only then if you have been symptom free for 72 hours.
Please call us on 9958 0410 if you have any queries before your appointment and know that there will never be a penalty for cancelling an appointment in a health and welfare context.
At PhysioEvolution it is a condition of entry that you:
- Wash your hands, preferably using hospital grade soap and water in the bathroom, on arrival and on departure.
- Wear a mask. (Even if you have a mask exemption please consider wearing a mask while you are in our office. You can discuss this further with your physiotherapist once in the treatment room).
- Check-in using the Service NSW QR code.
All staff follow the hand washing protocol and COVID guidelines and wear a mask when attending to patients.
Exercise classes, as at January 2022, will be conducted online only.
You will notice that we do not have an automatic booking system as we like to talk to you personally so we can better meet your needs.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call. If you have any suggestions of how better to serve you, do let us know.
For further information: health.nsw.gov.au