At PhysioEvolution the health and well-being of our patients and staff is a priority.
When on our premises for consultations we prefer our patients to wear masks.
Please read our guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, for any reason, please do not attend your appointment until recovered.
- If you are in a self-isolating period, for any reason, do not attend your appointment.
- If you have recently had COVID-19 you must wait 7 days before attending and be symptom-free.
- If you are unsure give us a call on 9958 0410.
If you have any queries before your appointment please call us on 9958 0410. There is no penalty for cancelling an appointment in a health and welfare context.
At PhysioEvolution we request that you:
- Wash your hands, preferably using hospital grade soap and water in the bathroom, on arrival and on departure.
- Wear a mask while you are in our office. The additional precaution is taken because we cannot socially distance or maintain a 1.5 metre distance from you during your treatment. Our treatment rooms are small and we encourage fresh air and good airflow by opening doors and windows as much as possible. Our staff are unable to work from home so every precaution is taken to protect their health and that of our patients.
You will notice that we do not have an automatic booking system as we like to talk to you personally so we can better meet your needs.
We look forward to hearing from you.